Integrated Korean: Beginning 1 (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language)
by Young-Mee Cho (Author), Hyo Sang Lee (Author), Carol Schulz (Author), Ho-Min Sohn (Author), Sung-Ock Sohn (Author)
This is a thoroughly revised edition of Integrated Korean: Beginning 1, the first volume of the best-selling series developed collaboratively by leading classroom teachers and linguists of Korean. All series’ volumes have been developed in accordance with performance-based principles and methodology―contextualization, learner-centeredness, use of authentic materials, usage-orientedness, balance between skill getting and skill using, and integration of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and culture. Grammar points are systematically introduced in simple but adequate explanations and abundant examples and exercises.
Each situation/topic-based lesson of the main texts consists of model dialogues, narration, new words and expressions, vocabulary notes, culture, grammar, usage, and English translation of dialogues. In response to comments from hundreds of students and instructors of the first edition, this new edition features a more attractive two-color design with all new photos and drawings and an additional lesson and vocabulary exercises. Lessons are now organized into two main sections, each containing a conversational text (with its own vocabulary list) and a reading passage. The accompanying workbook, newly written, provides students with extensive skill-using activities based on the skills learned in the main text.
Audio files for this volume may be downloaded on the web in MP3 format at http://www.kleartextbook.com. A set of CDs is also available for purchase.
Integrated Korean: Beginning 1 features:
– The first volume of the best-selling Korean language book series
– Performance-based principles and methodology
– Balance between skill getting and skill using
– Integration of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and culture.
– Grammar points are systematically introduced with adequate explanations and examples
– Each topic-based lesson consists of model dialogues, narration, new words and expressions,
– Lessons are now organized into two main sections: a conversational text and a reading passage
(가능한 경우 독자는 저자를 지원하기 위해 전국 서점에서 원본을 구입해야합니다.)